Saturday, December 11, 2010

Routine Has Set In


The duties of blogger have fallen to me. Judy is busy taking care of both of us.

I gained strength rapidly after recovering from the 5 hour car ride home. I am into a routine that consumes most of my day. I see a visiting nurse once per week to who checks my general progress. A PT (physical therapy) nurse comes in two times per week and we work on exercises for about an hour. Throw in a 2nd PT session, meals and a couple naps each day and it is time for bed.

I have been able to sit up for 20 minutes at a stretch for the last 3-4 days, so I can read a little email and type into my daily diary or this blog. My mind is starting to work again, and the reality of 6 to 12 weeks of this recovery routine is beginning to set in.

I will try to write another blog tomorrow; it will be more philosophical than medical.



Larry

1 comment: